Your Senior Living Advisors Team takes the current Covid developments very seriously. Please see our response below.
Have you or a loved one been told “you should not be living alone?”
Senior Living Advisors provides expert, personal guidance to families who need assistance in choosing a quality and affordable living arrangement.
Others may call themselves Senior Living Advisors but no other service offers the in-depth expertise that Senior Living Advisors, LTD provides.
At no cost to you, we help seniors make the next move to:
- Independent Living with Support Services
- Personal Care Home/Assisted Living
- Secure Memory Care/Alzheimers Care
- Respite Care–Short-Term stay
An in-depth assessment of your loved one is the first step, to determine appropriate communities that meet your care, financial and geographic needs. And, your Senior Advisor will tour facilities with you, making sure your questions and concerns are addressed.
YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO IT ALONE! Your Senior Advisor will help you every step of the way until your loved one has moved into the community of your choice.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Coronavirus Response from Senior Living Advisors
We take your health and the health of our team very seriously. With that in mind we are taking the following Coronavirus precautions.
- Currently all of our Advisors have been fully vaccinated. We will continue to follow the most current CDC guidelines and the individual facility guidelines as they pertain to visits and physical contact.
- We will continue to use electronic communications when appropriate by phones, faxes, email, text, teleconference etc. to minimize personal contact. We are HIPAA compliant with all of our technology so rest assured your Personal Health Information is safe with us. Please let your Advisor know if you need a copy of our HIPAA compliance statement.
- We deeply appreciate your cooperation and assistance.
Regardless of the every changing situation you can expect the same commitment to you and your family. Our goal is personal, expert service to you and your family no matter what.
If you have any questions please contact your Professional Senior Living Advisor or our Administrator, Kevin Kramer by calling 412-628-0725 and follow the prompts. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mary Beth St. Clair